A Gateway to the Metropolitan
The New York New Jersey Rail, LLC is part of the national transportation rail system and moves rail freight by rail barge across NYC Harbor. NYNJR carries a wide range of goods to include Food & Consumer goods, Recyclables, Building Materials, Scrap, Brick, Lumber, Plastic, and Large Steel Beams.
New York/New Jersey Region
Operations - Marketing
NYNJR provides a logistic solution to the New York New Jersey Metropolitan area by providing rail, marine transportation and key land assets for transloading operation. With several rail yards located near highway connections in both Jersey City, New Jersey and Brooklyn, New York, our efficient shortline railroad and marine service serves a host of customers
- Greenville Rail Yard - Jersey City, New Jersey, a 27 acre site just off the New Jersey Turnpike at interchange 14A, located within the Port Jersey Industrial Complex with a waterfront rail bridge.
- 65th Street Rail Yard - Brooklyn, New York, a 33 acre site just off the BQE with a waterfront rail bridge.
- 51st Street Rail Yard - Brooklyn, New York, a 6 acres site just off the BQE
- Direct track connection to the South Brooklyn Marine Terminal (SBMT) SIMS 30th Street Facility, and the South Brooklyn Rail
- Port Jersey Industrial - Track connections to several warehouse and transloading facilities within the Port Jersey Industrial Complex area Jersey City, New Jersey
Rail - Marine - Truck
American Short Line and Regional Railroad Association
"Jake Award with Distinction"
2008 - 2009 -2010 -2011 -2012 - 2013